The Indigo Research Intensive Summer (IRIS) Program is a six-week course for high school students! From July 10 - August 18, 2023, students will complete a research paper under the guidance of a university professor.
The IRIS Program is a six-week summer program for high school students who are passionate about research. Our program offers a unique opportunity for students to engage in hands-on research projects, collaborate with peers and mentors, and build skills in critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication.
The IRIS Program runs between July 10 - August 18, 2023. All sessions take place on Zoom. All sessions will be recorded in case of absence.
During the program, you will:
- Work on a research project in a field of your choice
- Learn from experienced professors and researchers
- Participate in workshops and seminars on research methodology, data analysis, and communication skills
- Collaborate with like-minded peers from all over the world
- Present your research findings in class
- Boost your college application portfolio
- Anthropology with Dr. Erica Farmer, UNC Chapel Hill
- Computer Science with Dr. Eric Sakk, Cornell University
- Genetics with Dr. Kif Liakath-Ali, Stanford University
- Economics with Dr. Ceyhun Elgin, Columbia University / Dr. Iva Bimpli, University of Leeds
- Psychology with Dr. Michael Barlev, Arizona State University Optional Supplemental
-English Scientific Language and Analysis with Joani Etskovitz, PhD(c), Harvard University Teaching Fellow with Distinction Get a certificate of completion at the end of the IRIS Program!
All students must register for the IRIS Program at this link:
Early bird discount: 10% off with the code IRIS10 until June 9, 2023. Any registrations after June 30, 2023 are subject to a 5% late fee charge.